Service Collection Schedule
- Service Days (Trash) – Monday and Thursday
- Service days (Heavy Trash) – Monday and Thursday
- Service Days (Recycle) – Thursday (see attached guidelines)
- Service Hours – No earlier than 7:00am and no later than 6:00pm.
- Trash Collection Guidelines
- Recycling Guidelines
Residential Waste Collection Guidelines
Please remember, when setting out your garbage, the WCA carts are to be placed so that the handles and wheels are facing resident’s home.
On each service day, the carts should be placed and returned at the curb and placed 4ft apart for easy access.
When filling up your trash carts, always place trash in a bag before depositing into your trash cart. This method will reduce the chance of trash flying out of the cart and onto the ground during the collection days, especially on windy days.
- Chemical containers over five (5) gallons.
- Chemicals not in original containers.
- Dead Animals
- Explosives Arsenic
- Flammable Chemicals
- Fluorescent Light bulbs
- Medical Waste
- Nuclear/Radioactive Waste
- Paint Stain/Varnish
- Pool Chemicals
- Power Steering Fluid
- Propane Tanks
- Transmission Fluid
- Unidentified Chemicals
- Used Oil Filters
Accepted Heavy Trash Items
- Grills must be emptied of ash or briquettes.
- Hot Water Heaters must be drained
- Household Appliances (Refrigerators must have Freon drained and tagged accordingly by certified technician).
Un-Accepted Heavy Trash Items
- No propane tanks.
- Dirt in large quantities.
- Lawn Mowers
- Masonry Debris
- Pool filters
- Roofing Material
- Sheetrock or Drywall
- Tree Trunks
- Water Softeners
- Wood Stone
Please do not park vehicles in the streets of cul-de-sacs on service days.
- New Year’s Day
Note: Holiday service is provided on the next scheduled service day.
Yard Waste Guidelines
Brush and tree trimmings, cut in lengths not to exceed 3 feet, no greater than 3 inches in diameter, securely tied in bundles, not to exceed 40-lbs, will be picked-up from the curb.
Recycling Collection Guidelines